The Sporttraxx GL200WXT
Assembling The Cradle
- The cradle must have the adhesive tape on the bottom side of the cradle.
- Place the nylon screws in the corner holes and make sure the nuts are screwed down tightly.
- Place the rubber band around the cradle.
- Do not cut oﬀ screws after tightening the nuts.
How and Where to fit the Cradle
- Place the cradle in the centre of the dashboard using the adhesive tape to hold it in place.
- Make sure the rubber band is in the correct place.
- Using the 2 screws provided ﬁx the cradle to the dashboard.
- We encourage that the cradle remains in place for future events.
- The tracker will be handed to the crew before the first TC switched ON ready to go
- Under the supervision of a Sporttraxx representative, the crew will fit the tracker to the cradle.
- The unit must remain ON at all times even if you have retired from the event
- If you require medical assistance press the SOS button for 3 seconds and repeat again after 5 seconds.
- A blue LED light will show on the tracker to notify the crew their SOS request has been received.
- If you have stopped in the stage for any other reason you must press the OK button for 3 seconds this will notify us that you are OK and don’t need assistance.
- At the final control Sporttraxx personnel will collect the tracker
- Should you retire please hand the tracker to the sweep car or return to Rally HQ with your damage declaration.
- Failure to return the tracker or any damage caused to the unit will result in a £300 penalty to replace the unit. If the tracker isn’t returned or payment hasn’t been made for loss or damage to the unit you will be reported to MSUK (regulation C.1.1.13) and your licenses suspended until payment is made or tracker has been returned.